Terms and Conditions
This website “SetBlue.com” will hereafter be referred to as (SetBlue.com, website, site). This website is owned by SetBlue.com and will hereafter be referred to as (we, SetBlue.com, SetBlue, Company). Please note that the following terms apply in all instances to anyone who purchases products or downloads material from this website or user services offered by SetBlue.com website.
List of Terms
1. You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract.
2. All information you submit to SetBlue.com or in connection with our Service is accurate and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update any profile supplied to us to ensure accuracy at all times.
In the event that you purchase one of our plans or product and you are not satisfied with our Services, you may request a refund up to 30 days following your purchase by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] containing your Transaction ID. At the expiration of the 30-day period, you understand and agree that no refunds shall be available. In case of you any issues or conflict with your website or theme, you must allow enough time and information to fix the issue, fail to provide such information and without your co-operation it’s not possible to fix issues and in such case refund will not be possible. No refunds will be given except in cases where the purchased product does not perform correctly on your hosting provider’s servers. Such server issues must be reported to us and that we are given reasonable time to attempt to provide a fix, where possible.
SetBlue.com does not warranty or offer any form of guarantee for materials available on this site. We do NOT guarantee that our products will work with all third party extensions. Nor do we guarantee that they will function or appear the same in all web browsers. SetBlue.com cannot under any circumstance be held liable for the loss of data or profit arising from the use of materials from this website. SetBlue.com cannot under any circumstance be held liable for the loss of data or profit arising from the inability to use materials from this website.
You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your license to anyone else without prior written consent from SetBlue.com.
6. License Types and Product Usage
Our products, including, but not limited to, themes and plugins, are created to be used by end users, including, but not limited to, designers, bloggers and developers for final work (personal and client websites). You can see what every license comes with on the Pricing Page or readme.txt file. All our WordPress plugins & WordPress themes are licensed under the GNU general public license unless otherwise mentioned.
SetBlue.com provides unlimited support to subscribers, annual members, and purchasers of its products for one year or while the membership or period of activity is active. This help can come in various forms, including but not limited to: forms, forums, support tickets, and emails. Our Support portal primarily furnishes technical assistance for SetBlue.com products. The support methods available are presented in the support tab in the member dashboard, which can only be accessed by active members.
However, support is not available for third-party plugins, modules, or extensions, nor for the customization of theme layout beyond those given by the theme via the theme options panels or post-meta options on post/page (custom post-type) editors. For those seeking customized coding or CSS services, we provide paid customization (subject to feasibility). Such requests should be emailed to [email protected].
After we have successfully received your payment, your order information will be emailed to the address. It normally happened within minutes. If you do not receive this information in 24 hours from you completed order process please contact us [email protected]. With this information you can access the download section to download our products and access our forums.
9. Our WordPress themes and plugins are released under the GNU Public License.
10. Our Magento Themes and extensions are released under following licensing terms:
SetBlue.com grants you following regular license to use the products (the “products”). The Products Sold through our website with these Terms and Conditions (the “license”) issued by SetBlue.com, as follows:
Regular License means these products may be bought by other people after you purchase that. It is also developer license includes Photoshop files. If you purchase products at Regular License, then you may be granted use on single domain. You are able to use each individual product on a any websites, belonging to either you or your client. You can modify template or plugin as per your requirement but cannot resell our products.
11. Raw design files (such as: PSD, AI, EPS), which may be available to members, are licensed under the SetBlue.com Distribution License for Personal Use. You may not redistribute these files in any form without express permission from SetBlue.com.
For licensing information, please read through our license section for related products.
12. Browser Compatibility
While we make all efforts to provide the widest range of browser compatibility, SetBlue.com does not guarantee that all products available on this site will function or appear the same in all web browsers.
13. Non-Permitted Use of Our Services
The following actions/activities are not permitted on our Website:
You may not use any of our themes / product in a way that infringes any third party right or violates any law or contractual duty;
Fraud / unlawful use:
You may not use our Website for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities;
To prevent fraud and abuse, Users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the SetBlue.com community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to SetBlue’s Terms and Conditions is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts
You may not buy or sell SetBlue.com accounts;
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
14. Your Account’s Security
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. If you have a suspicion that someone has unauthorized access to your Account, you must immediately notify us at [email protected].
You will shortly after receive a confirmation from our support department that they are handling the issue. Any attempt at unauthorized access (i.e. hacking) to the Website or any of our servers is illegal and will be prosecuted. We are entitled to block or close your Account if such unauthorized access happens through your Account or with the use of your passwords.
15. You must be over 18 years old in order to use our Services. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site by SetBlue.com.
16. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by SetBlue.com. The use of these materials by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express written permission is obtained from SetBlue.com. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity.
17. Applicable Law
Customer understands that for all disputes, with regard to any of our services or any term listed in this policy, the only jurisdiction that shall be used in determining liability is the court situated in Surat, India. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of Gujarat without regard to conflict of law principles.
18. We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, please visit this page regularly, to learn about the revised Terms and Conditions if any.